Join thousands in the annual Northern Virginia Brewfest on Saturday June 25 and Sunday June 26, 2011 and partake in beer samplings from over 40 of America’s best breweries. Along with the best libations, learn all about the process of brewing your own beer!
The festival will have a kids-friendly area for young adults. Enjoy food from local restaurant vendors, musical performances and a display of crafts from local artisans.
The Northern Virginia Summer BrewFest will be held at Morven Park in Leesburg, VA, just north of Leesburg on Route 15 at Tutt Lane.
Address: 41793 Tutt Lane, Leesburg, VA, 20176
June 25th: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
June 26th: 11a.m to 7 p.m.
Advance purchase: $20/adult, $15/designated driver. At the gate: $30/adult, $20/designated driver, free/child under 16 years of age accompanied by an adult. Advance tickets being sold at their official website.
- Valid identification is required for admission to the event.
- Ticket is good for one day only,
- The DD program is available for attendees 16 and older. Free water and soda is included in the price of this ticket.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed.
- Four beer sampling tickets are included with the price of admission and additional samping tickets are available for $1.00. Food is purchased separately from vendors.
- No pets allowed.